It was the night before Halloween and I realized we had not carved our pumpkins yet. Here are a few pictures of the kids carving their pumpkins. (I tried to upload some video but it is not working. I will try again tomorrow).
Before
David Cutting the tops off
October cleaning her pumpkin out
Emmy loved cleaning hers out
Dawson did not
Emmy's finished product
Dawson's finished product
October's finished product
The three little pumpkins
They loved this picture
I spent the day making treats for Dawson's class party. I am not as good as our local Martha Stewart (she lives down the street from me, seriously she is better than old Martha), but I sure try.
Eye ball cupcakes
Spiders
Goblin fingers



3 comments:
Those treat turned out awesome!! Good job!
Those all look great! You did an awesome job!
wow, you are a good mom!! the closest we got to carving pumpkins, was plugging in the fake one into the wall. happy halloween!
Post a Comment