Okay, first let me apologize for the gross picture, but I thought you would understand better if you could see what Emmy was seeing. I got new running shoes the other day, and of course they gave me blisters (it happens every time I get new shoes). After I ran yesterday they were just big huge blisters. After I ran this morning I took off my shoes and my socks were all red with blood because they had popped. I was standing there showing the kids the gross blisters and Emmy asks "How did you get your ouey?" I said "I am trying to get skinny." Emmy responds, "But, I like you just the way you are." She melted my heart. I told her that was the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me.
Monday, October 13, 2008
I Love That Girl!!!!
Okay, first let me apologize for the gross picture, but I thought you would understand better if you could see what Emmy was seeing. I got new running shoes the other day, and of course they gave me blisters (it happens every time I get new shoes). After I ran yesterday they were just big huge blisters. After I ran this morning I took off my shoes and my socks were all red with blood because they had popped. I was standing there showing the kids the gross blisters and Emmy asks "How did you get your ouey?" I said "I am trying to get skinny." Emmy responds, "But, I like you just the way you are." She melted my heart. I told her that was the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Ouch! I'd say that was painful alright! What a sweet girl you have! Kalin told me one day (after walking in on me getting out of the shower) that my stomach looked funny. I told her it was her fault because that's what happens after you have a baby :)
Oooh! Adorable girl!! Ya, my girls tell me my tummy's squishy and Collin just likes to jump on it.. must be bouncy too! That's fun you have a view of the temple!!
Post a Comment