Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Finally!

I finally got some time to sit down and breath.  Have you ever had one of those busy weeks and you have no time to do anything but you can't pinpoint why you are so busy.  Thats me this week. I think I am trying to adjust to a new schedule.  We switched October to afternoon kindergarten instead of morning.  It is amazing how I had to readjust my whole life.  All her friends are in her class and she is having a ball.  Funny thing she said today.  We were walking out to get in the van when she tripped and fell on her butt.  She of course she cried and I told her she was fine and to get in the van.  We were driving to school and she says, "I have a big crack in my butt."  I laughed so hard.  I love when kids say funny things and they have no clue as to why you are laughing they just join in and laugh with you anyway.

1 comment:

Dacia said...

Love that comment! I just noticed today that she was in the same class as Kalin. I bet it helps since Emma moved.