Thursday, October 2, 2008

October's Field Trip

I spent the morning with October on her field trip for kindergarten.  We went to a place called Cress Creek.  It has a bunch of hiking trails and a little creek (thus the name).  Then we went to a little pumpkin patch.  The kids had a great time and so did I.  It is always fun to spend one-on-one time with your kids.  I took tons of pictures and was so excited for them.  When I got off the bus at the school I discovered my camera was missing.  I looked all on the bus and could not find it.  I cried.  I was so sad to lose my camera and my pictures.  October's teacher called that afternoon and one of the kids had picked it up and returned it to her.  I was soooooo happy!  So enjoy the pictures.


October on the bus.

October with some of her classmates (including Emma, her best friend)

October & Emma hiking up

October & Emma

My sweet October (only if she acted as sweet as she looks)

More hiking

Tammy & October

More October

The kids checking out the creek (David was amazed no one fell in)

October's Kindergarten class

October picking her pumpkin (which one looks the best)

This one will do

Wiping the dirt off

Checking the dirt on her fingers

Triumphed!!!!

This is the first year October had realized that she is named after a month.  She is so proud and thinks that this whole month is hers.  It is really cute.






3 comments:

Dacia said...

I'm still bummed that I missed this field trip. Let me know if you know anyone who took pictures in the afternoon.

Lacey said...

Looks like fun, Quinton said he had a great time on his. I didn't realize they'd be picking pumpkins too. He was so excited he had his own. Looks like Ocotber had a great time as well.
Lucky you got to go :)

Rachel said...

"You could at least drag me by my foot!" Oh goodness! What an experience. The girls had fun with your girls the other day.. we need to do it again! Cute blog, Tammy!!