Monday, November 24, 2008

Primary Children's Hospital!

Dawson and I went to Primary Children's Hospital for Dawson's testing to see if he needs surgery again. He had to have a bladder test and a MRI. They game him some medicine for the bladder test that makes him very loopy. He is so funny to watch afterwards. I wish I could say everything was great and he won't have to have surgery. He did not do well on his bladder test and it looks like he will be having surgery again in the next few months. 



Me and Dawson 

Dawson By The Train

Dawson Being Admitted

Gotta Love The Hospital Gowns

Dawson Playing Games Before His Test

Dawson Being Taken To The Testing

Dawson After His Test Trying To Eat A Donut

Dawson was funny. He tried for over an hour to eat this donut. He was not sleepy he was just loopy. He would try so hard to take a bite. If I tried to take it from him he would just make moaning noises until I gave it back. He finally was triumphant!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry he has to have another surgery... but at least you know that he is in good hands. Before we checked out after Sadie's surgery, I took the hospital gown they gave her... they said I could take everything :) Anyways, so I have one of those very flattering gowns.