Well, we woke up to winter today. There is snow outside. The kids are excited and want to know when they can build a snowman. I keep saying later to put them off and hope they will forget. I am a California girl at heart and only like snow on Christmas. I don't like being cold.
I finally have a few hours of nothing to do. I need to catch up the last few weeks. We were gone for Thanksgiving for a week and then I had primary stuff to do all last week. We also came home to this last Sunday. (Sorry the pics are blurry, I have a new phone and I haven't learned how to work it yet).
Emmy has been sick the last three weeks. In fact, in Utah she just wasn't herself. She would get fevers after she slept and she slept a lot. She didn't want to play and was really cranky. She would have a day or two of wellness, then go back to this. Finally, last Sunday after coming home from Utah I took her to Community Care. She had a really bad kidney infection. The doctor told me "you have a very sick little girl." For the next three days we had to go in and have her pumped with IV antibiotics. She is finally better and back to herself. I just feel bad we waited so long to take her in. The university does Christmas Tree Lane every year. The Chemistry Society and October's kindergarten class decorated trees this year.








No comments:
Post a Comment