What a great time we had. I took the kids out to gather their candy and the girls were done after two blocks. I dropped them off at home and Dawson and I went a few more blocks. When I got home I found the girls sitting on the porch giving away our candy to the cute kids. They had more fun doing that then getting their own candy. They would stand on the porch and yell, "COME GET YOUR CANDY." "CANDY HERE." They would not wait for the kids to come ring the bell or even come to the porch, they would run and meet them to give them the candy. It was really cute. I am glad they had fun giving instead of taking. They are great kids.
Octobre the Fairy Princess
Emmy as Sleeping Beauty
Dawson the Hippie



1 comment:
The girls look lovely, and wear did Dawson get the hippie idea from? He makes a great one by the way.
Post a Comment