David is the advisor in charge of the Chemistry Society on campus. Each year the clubs on campus do this thing called Christmas Lane. They each decorate a christmas tree and if they win they have bragging rights for the year. They have decided to flock a tree and cut it to look like a snowman. They are going to decorate it to look like a chemist (its a chemistry thing I guess). So Saturday we searched for a tree (it is only the 15th) and finally found one. The officers of his club came over and they all flocked the tree (with the help of our kids and Dawson's friends). What a great time they had.
The kids discovered it was fun to spray each other
Yuck, it is all over me!
Christian, Dawson & Isaac had fun having a snow (in a can) fight!
Here they are having their fight.



3 comments:
Jared and I were wondering what was going on (We were outside hanging up lights, we're really not that nosy of neighbors) :)
that is so funny, i didn't realize that is what was on their shirts until i saw these pictures. i kept wondering, was christian trying to put on deoderant and horribly missed? well, now i know. looks like they had fun!
Tammy hey it's your cousin Cari. I blog hopped off of Jill's blog and found ya. Email me your email address at cariflorence@hotmail.com and I'll send you an invite. I'm so glad I found you on here!!
Post a Comment