Thursday, February 5, 2009

MY NOSE JOB!

Well, I am about ready to head off to the hospital for another nose surgery. I was playing softball with my singles ward 14 years ago when this big Samoan hit the ball and I went to catch it, but the sun was right in my eyes, so instead of catching it with my glove, I caught it with my nose. It split it right open and shattered it. After it healed, I had to have it rebroken and fixed, so yes folks, this is not the nose I was born with, but not by choice. Now 14 years later I need to have it fixed again. It is all crocked inside and I have a hard time breathing through my nose. It is a horrible recovery because you can't breath and your nose is packed with cotton. Should be fun. So, wish me luck and don't laugh to hard at me if you see.

3 comments:

Dacia said...

Good luck! I hope everything goes well. I had no idea!

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness, good luck Tammy! If you need anything, please feel free to call.

Anonymous said...

Oh my, good luck I wish I were there to help with your kids.