Surgery went well. The doctor had to do a lot more than he thought. The inside was really messed up. I had bone fragments and my bones were all twisted up. He had to pack my nose pretty good. So for three days I couldn't talk and my eyes wouldn't stop watering. This morning we met him in his office and he took out the packing. It was hugh (even David was surprised) how big and how much packing was in there. Now all I have to do is wait for the swelling to go down so I don't look like a monster anymore.
Thank you for all the phone calls, meals and all who took care of my kids for me. I live in the best place. I don't just have neighbors, I have great friends. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!!

Pics of me day after surgery. I was trying to smile, but I just couldn't do it.



5 comments:
You poor thing! Hope you're recovered soon!
Oh, Tammy! That does not look like very much fun. Steve had to have his nose operated on a few years back. It was horrible. I hope you get feeling better and that the surgery actually helps you!
I hope you start feeling better soon. Those pictures are great by the way :)
Hope you have a speedy recovery. It's not good when its mom that's down.
i think you look sexy, can i borrow that for valentines day?
Post a Comment