HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD! I have one of the best dads. My Dad is always there for me and always supported me in my decisions. He taught me to love my country, love people and most of all to love my Savior. My Dad is a great friend, brother, buddy (grandpa), father. He taught me to be nice and friendly to everyone. He has more friends than anyone I know. He is the brother that is there for everyone. He loves his grandchildren and loves spending time with them. He is the middle child of nine kids. He is very sensitive, in fact, you will often find him crying on the couch while watching TV. He is a great example to his children and grandchildren. We are so proud of you Dad. I love you and can't wait till I can feel your loving arms around me again in a big hug. Have a great day, I wish I could be with you.

One of very few pictures of him as a child (What a cutie)

No wonder my mom feel in love with him, he is a stud

I love this picture because he looks like "what is wrong with her?"

He loves to have fun with his grandchildren

He took Dawson fishing for the first time

I love sleeping pictures (him with Emmy)

Him with Dawson

One of my favorite pictures of us together

Him as Elder Whitney serving in the Philippines



1 comment:
AMEN TO ALL YOU SAID. HE'S A GREAT MAN AND FRIEND TO US. FUN PICTURES!
Post a Comment