Monday, April 6, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAWSON!!!!

Happy 10th Birthday Dawson!!!! I can't believe he is in double digits. I remember the day he was born and they placed him in my arms for the first time. I loved him instantly. He he such a sweet, good boy. He has always been such a happy kid. He loves people and was the biggest flirt you have ever seen. He would smile and laugh at everyone. He is a great boy and I am so glad he is my son. I love you Dawson!!!!

Dawson's First Picture!

Six Weeks

3 Months

6 Months

One Year

Two Years
Three Years

Four Years

Five Years

Six Years

Seven Years
Eight Years

Nine Years

3 comments:

Andy and Lynne said...

Happy 10th birthday, Dawson! We are sure glad to have you here, you look exactly the same as you did since you were 3 months old, maybe taller though! :) We hope you had a really fun day, now get out and go street surfing!

Dacia said...

Wow, 10 years old! How fun is that! Happy Birthday kiddo. Love all the pictures.

The Andersons: said...

Dawson is super cute! It's fun to see the boy I knew and what he looks like today. Hey...I'm hoping you see this in the next hour or so...my computer with Brigette's phone number is acting up and won't let me long on to get her phone number, and I'm suppose to call her while she is driving today!! I can't find anyone's phone number that is listed to call....