I can't believe my baby is 4! Emmy is a true fighter. We were told that I would never have another child. I was told I would never be able to conceive or to carry a baby. Emmy defied all the odds to get here. We were able to conceive (in fact, my doctor refused to be my doctor if I carried this baby because he said it was too high risk). I started labor at 27 weeks gestation with Emmy. We were able to stop labor, but spent the next 10 weeks on full best rest and spent two or three days a week at the hospital stopping labor. Finally, she was born, a healthy strong baby. Emmy has the best sense of humor and is truly a fighter. She does not let anyone stop her. She is sweet and kind and she will defend her big sister for anthing. I love you Emmy and feel so blessed to have you part of our lives.

This is the only picture we have of Emmy at birth. Our computer crashed and I had not backed up my pictures for over a year. We lost Emmy's first year of life and her birth pics. It still makes me sick to think about.

6 weeks

6 weeks

9 months

1 year

2 years

3 years

3 years



2 comments:
I cant believe our little girls are 4!!!! Cami still asks almost everyday when October and Emmy and going to come and play. She said they can live in our toy room and eat our food. We miss you tons. Happy Birthday Emmy
That is disturbing to think of all of those pictures that were lost but at least the one you do have is so dang cute!! I thought it was funny to see that she even had a lot of hair at 9 months old. Happy Birthay, Emmy!!!
Post a Comment