Sunday, January 11, 2009

Ride'em Cowboy!

My parents have been serving a mission in the Philippines for the last 16 months. They have had great experiences. We have missed them terribly.  We have a count down going until they get home. What great examples they are to their grandchildren. Since I could remember a mission is what they wanted to do together when they retired. They have loved every minute of it and have served well. We can't wait to see them soon. We love you!!!!

My Mom and Dad in Mindora (a small island off of the Philippines). They say it is like going back in time 100 years. They are riding Water Buffalos. My Dad fell off but was unharmed. What troopers they are. They love adventures.

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

How fun for them! And I love your header picture, that is too cute!

Jill M said...

I love your parents