Thursday, January 29, 2009

Snow Mama!

I have never been one to shovel snow. Growing up my Dad did it for me. When I lived on my own, we would con guys into doing it for us (we would bake them cookies). The last twelve years David has done it for me (I know I am a spoiled). However, this semester David has an early class and usually has not had time to shovel before he has to leave. I should have shoveled yesterday, but there was no way I was going out to shovel in -20 (feels like -35, thats what accuweather said). So I just drove over it. I figured our driveway would just look like the rest of our city. Once snow falls in Rexburg, you don't see the road again until spring (no joke). This morning I woke up to a significant amount of snow and decided since we were having a heat wave (5 degrees) I would venture out and shovel. I tried to start the snow blower (but had no luck, I am not good with stuff like that) so I did it with the shovel. I even made sure I did the sidewalks. Our poor neighbor always walks her kids to the bus stop on our corner and brings her shovel to make a path (sorry Alyson). I always feel so guilty when I see her. So, I made sure I did the sidewalk today. I was proud of myself. Yea Me!!!!

Dawson took pics of me shoveling to document it, but I have tried to upload them for 2 days. I have given up.


1 comment:

Dacia said...

Good for you! Wish I could see the pics!