I took this picture off my friend's blog. She frog sat for us while we were gone for two weeks at Christmas. We have had this frog since June. Dawson's third grade class had six of them as pets. Dawson was the lucky (haha) one who got to take one home. We have always had this bowl with no top. He just swims around and plays dead. This morning I went to feed him/her and it was missing. The frog jumped out some how. So, on a frog hunt we went. I thought he would be behind Dawson's dresser. David found him in the next room behind the head board. He looked pretty sick, but alive. Unfortunately by the time we got home from church he was dead. So the kids flushed him down the toilet.
Sunday, January 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
I'm sorry he's gone, that's sad, he was kinda cute too :)
What a cute little frog. It's too bad he jumped out of that bowl. Who would've guessed he could get out of there.
My kids kept asking if he could jump out. Thankfully he reserved his acrobatic skills for you at home. I would have felt awful. We do know he was well fed while you were gone, and Kate even gave him a few wishes, she kept putting pennies in his bowl. Maybe the copper made him a little nutty!
Post a Comment