So, I am working on stuff, and Emmy comes to me and wants a magnet for her pet shop. If they put a magnet on the put shop it makes the carousal run by itself. So, I get her one. She proceeds to put it in her mouth. I told her to remove it, and of course she does, because I am watching. Then a few minutes later I walk by her as she is watching Dora (for the 100th time) and she looks at me and says "Oh, I swallowed it." I ask her "You swallowed what?" "My magnet." So, I proceed to call the doctors office. They tell me I need to watch her for the next 48 hours and check her poop to see if the magnet comes out. If not, they will need to see her. So, all day, I have been on poop patrol. So far no magnet, but no poop either. So, we will see what tomorrow brings. The joys of motherhood!
Saturday, September 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment