Thursday, May 28, 2009

Happy Birthday To Me!

Yea, its my birthday. I love my birthday. I am worse then the kids. I love cake, ice cream, presents and just knowing it is my day. I am 39 today, yes really I am 39. I still feel 18, I just wish I looked 18. Its a busy day for me, but my family has great plans for me tonight. 

Me at age 2

5 comments:

Jeana said...

Happy birthday Tammy, it sounds like you'll enjoy your day.

Camille said...

Happy Birthday! How did I not know this? I'm sorry, at least I still have some time to make up for not knowing. I hope you enjoy your day, and have fun with your family.

Cari Florence said...

I'm the same way with my Birthday!! Hope you have a wonderful birthday Tammie!!

The Ferguson Family said...

Happy Birthday, wish I were there to celebrate with you. Hope you had a great day.

Dacia said...

Oh my gosh! I totally knew it was your birthday and I still forgot to bring something by or even call you! Sorry. I'll have to make it up to you this week :) Hope you had an awesome day!!