FINALLY!!!! The countdown is over. We are on our way to Utah to pick my parents up from their mission. They are returning from the Philippines today. We can't wait to see them. They have bought a house by us and will be returning with us. We are so excited to finally have some family by us. We have not been by any family most of our marriage. Congratulations Mom and Dad for a mission well done. You have served well and are great examples to your children and your grandchildren.



6 comments:
I am so excited for you guys! I know how long this has seemed to you and what wonderful people they are, this will be so fun to have them so close!!
It will be so fun to have your parents home! Yea!
How exciting! I'm so jealous though, I wish I had family nearby! You're so lucky! Have fun picking them up.
How fun for you and your family. Where did your parents buy? Sorry I had to hang up so fast the other day, I was working. Call me later when you have a few minutes.
I know the feeling of having your parents return from their mission. Will see you at their homecoming.
What a great picture of your folks. I can't wait to see them. I hope we can make it to the homecoming, but with Dale's help, it's day to day and we never know if he'll be up for the drive and sitting through church, etc., Anyway, give them a hug, and tell them to come and stay with us sometime.
Post a Comment